- Leave your battery packs and cords at home — the 4000mAh battery gets you through your day on a single charge
- View bold colors and vivid action on Galaxy Note9’s bright screen
- For the first time ever, the S Pen harnesses the power of Bluetooth technology, acting as a remote for your Galaxy Note9
- With integrated gigabit LTE and Wi-Fi capabilities and a 4×4 MIMO antenna, the Galaxy Note9 allows you to tap into extraordinary network speeds up to 1.2Gbps
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG give you even more vivid sound and louder volume
Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note 9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.
Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge — keeping pace with your life.
Complementing the screen is a monochrome metal frame available in a vibrant set of colors — Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper, Cloud Silver, or Alpine White — with a matching or contrasting S Pen to suit your style.
Bluetooth Enabled and Perfect Control
The all new S Pen now boasts powerful Bluetooth technology, letting you press a button to take control of your camera, presentations, and apps without touching your phone.4 While drawing, taking notes, and sending Live messages with the S Pen is as intuitive and natural as pen and paper, thanks to the fine tip and 4096 pressure levels.
Stunning shots in different kinds of light
Samsung’s category-defining Dual Aperture lens intelligently adapts to the surrounding light like the human eye — choosing between two f-stop modes. F1.5 mode brings in light to brighten up super low light shots. While F2.4 mode helps make sure your photos come out clear.
New revolutionary features make it nearly impossible to take a bad shot. The Galaxy Note9 intelligently recognizes what you’re looking at, optimizing color settings like contrast, white balance, exposure, and more.5 And by detecting blinks and blurs, you can reshoot while the moment’s right.