The official match ball of the uefa europa league 2018-2019, to be used in the group stages.
- ACENTEC structure
- Molten’s unique cross fusion bonding technology produces a smooth, seamless cover that cannot be accomplished by hand sewing.
- The result is a uniform surface and reduced water absorption, ensuring exceptional performance that is not affected by weather conditions.
- Surface that enhances the flight stability
- The dimples on the surface of the ball reduce turbulence and stabilize it while in flight. This enhances ball control, resulting in more accurate passes and shots.
- Exclusive Design for the League
- The UEFA Europa League “energy wave” brand identity represents the journey of the clubs throughout Europe, expressing the highs and lows of the thrilling adventure.
- The energy wave has been integrated into Molten’s signature style to create a unique and exclusive design and laid out to increase visual recognition.