YONEX NANOSPEED 9900 RED is one of the most ‘head-light’ series, designed for players with a naturally quick swing and a sharp, attacking playing style. It is the ideal racquet for players seeking faster movement and greater maneuverability on the court. YONEX has created an ultra-lightweight racquet that is thinner, stronger and more stable than an ordinary racquet for maximum power and swing speed energy.
New Grommet Pattern The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.Aero + Box Frame Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.New Built-in TJoint ‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
- Isometric head frame – Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- X-Fullerene – The new generation X-Fullerene has 4 radial ribs which unite carbon atoms to form a football-like structure. The X-Fullerene is used in the resin which bonds the carbon fibres and creates the cross-link construction. The tenfold increase in binding force makes it possible to create 5% higher repulsion power and 15% greater stability
- Fullerene – YONEX Nanoscience achieves precise control over racquet behaviour at a molecular level. By establishing a high-performance molecular bond between the fullerene and carbon nano-particles, YONEX has created an ultra-lightweight racquet that is thinner, stronger and more stable than an ordinary racquet for maximum power and swing speed energy. The reduced shaft weight is transferred to the grip and frame, realising a new dimension in head-light racquets.
- Solid Feel – Core The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- Control Support Cap – The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.